Composed primarily of hydrogen and helium the upper atmosphere of Saturn exhibits banding similar to that of Jupiter. Unlike Jupiter, however, the individual bands and clouds have little color variations.
By using computer techniques to enhance minor differences in color, banding in the clouds can be studied. The color variations seen here are due to traces of elements in the atmosphere.
Credit: Voyager 2 / JPL
weenlebowski asked: :) share 10 facts about yourself and pass it on to 10 followers, please
1. I will never have enough books.
2. Or movies.
3. Or art supplies.
4. I think people are suspicious.
5. I’d love to have striking cheek bones but I don’t, sadly.
6. I was really surprised to get this thing, I mean I never get any messages here.
7. I secretly appreciate and adore every follower I have but try to distance myself so I don’t feel rejected when people unfollow for reasons I will never know.
8. I’m scared of the future.
9. Secretly I want to become a superhero or a detective.
10. Even though they are suspicious, people manage to be amazingly magical at the same time.
+11. These facts were really lame though